Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Next Story

Gentle Readers,
   The past few weeks have been full of life and death, happiness and tragedy. I have been under a great deal of stress in both my work life and my personal life. The last time my life was topsy-turvy, I wrote One True Love. Each morning I awoke and wrote a new scene. Writing recharged my batteries and put a smile on my face. It gave me a sense of accomplishment. I must confess that it was not always easy to arise early and commit words to paper.   
   There were times when three cups of coffee did not hit the spot, but I persevered, and THE END finally came. 
   I am now beginning a new journey. In this time of stress, I am letting go, and allowing the words of my next story to flow on the page. I am writing Anne's story. She vows to marry only for love, but on One Scandalous Evening, her fate is changed forever...


Yours truly,
Duchess of Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment