Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

Gentle Readers,


  My heart is swelling today as over 20,000 readers has already downloaded a free copy of One True Love. The promotion ends at midnight PST on February 15, 2012. If you have read One True Love, and enjoyed it, I would appreciate your fair and objective review on Amazon. 
  I am currently beginning Anne's story. One of the things I love about writing is the opportunity to improve my writing with each new project. Anne's story holds a great deal of potential, and I am becoming increasingly excited about the possibilities. I think she will surprise us along the way.
  Let us not delay the fun any longer! I have sent private emails to the winners. 

  • The winner of the Book Lovin' Babes Valentine Blog Hop is Kimmy L..
  • The winner of the Lots of Love Blog Hop is Jennifer Haile.

Congratulations ladies!


Yours truly,
Duchess of Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment