Saturday, November 26, 2011

An Interview with Lord William Prescott

Lord William Prescott is the hero in my upcoming release. I thought it would be fun to interview him.


Duchess: Do you believe in the family curse?


Lord William: Absolutely not, however, there are moments in which it is a damned nuisance. My pesky sisters thinks it is rather funny. It does not help that I hold the ton's record for refusals to my proposals. I believe there is a new bet on the book at White's as we speak.


Duchess: Yes, it is true. No matter how hard you try, no one wants to marry you. Why do you think that is?


Lord William: The curse? No, no, I am teasing. I think I simply have not met the right woman. It is not as if I am old, or pockmarked, or fat, or poor. I am quite handsome (according to my mother), wealthy of my own accord, and I come from a powerful family. Of course, I am only second in line for the title. I think all of the ladies are holding out for my older brother.


Duchess: Do you think you might meet someone in One True Love?


Lord William: I think it is inevitable. 


Duchess: Thank you for allowing me to conduct this interview. And now readers, I must say that Lord William is quite the catch. If I were not already married, I would set my cap for him. He is rather fetching -all man with thick, dark hair and the famous Prescott family eyes. I do believe I might swoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment