Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ten Things I Love

I love Julia Quinn's Regency romance novel Ten Things I Love About You. I thought perhaps I would take a page out of her book and give my readers a glimpse into my life. You already know that I love all things Regency, so I will not include it in my list. This list is not necessarily in order of importance. 


Ten Things I Love
1. I love to go to the ballet and theatre.
2. I love a good romance (book, film, or real life).
3. I love surprises (good ones, of course)
4. I love to look upon beauty (nature, people, things).
5. I love to travel.
6. I love a great massage.
7. I love Christmas and Valentines.
8. I love to read.
9. I love my family and friends.
10. I love to write.


What do you love? Add your list in the comments.


Yours Truly,
Duchess of Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment